The Gif Book Tag

Friday 10 October 2014

I got tagged by Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity to participate in the 'Gif Book Tag' where bloggers are called to post GIF reactions to books on the list they're given. I haven't read all of these, but I'll do the best I can. Let the fun begin!

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



That book is INTENSE. AND SO, SO SAD. *sobs again*

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


A very cute contemporary read.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


I did not see that twist coming, but this was a fantastic read.

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


I think this is more like this book's reaction to me...I need to read it now!

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


I've been reading other books in between this one, but I can tell there is going to be some big moments coming soon.

The Falconer by Elizabeth May


I hadn't really heard of this book until now, but hey - I'm interested!


Legend by Marie Lu


Why have I not read this yet!? It sound amazing.

Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Roald Dahl


Roald Dahl's novels are all amazing. Enough said.

The Adventures of the Wishing Chair by Enid Blyton


I do remember reading this book at some point when I was younger, but I can't find my copy of it anywhere.

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern


Cute, feel-good and romantic.

I tag:

(apologies if you've been tagged already)

Your books:

The Intern by Gabrielle Tozer
Razorhurst by Justine Larbalestier
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
The Book Thief by Markus Zusack
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Carrie by Stephen King
How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You by Tara Eglington

11 comments :

  1. YES YES READ THESE BROKEN STARS. IT'S EXCELLENT. And it'll be just in time for This Shattered World, too :D OOh, Enid Blyton, that was a good pick. I haven't read her books for aaaages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! I might even re-visit some more Enid Blyton books too sometime :)

      Delete
  2. Ohmygosh Eugenia, you need to read These Broken Stars, The Falconer and Legend RIGHT NOW. They are some of my absolute favourite books of all time, and 100% worth reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, I will get to them soon! They all look really good :)

      Delete
  3. You must read These Broken Stars -- I was seriously impressed with that novel. I honestly was not expecting it to be as good as I found it to be! Your gif choice are so accurate--especially the one for TFiOS. *sobs* I'll never get over that beautifully heartbreaking book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such amazing things about it so it's great to hear that you liked it too! And yes, TFiOS will always be a book that I'll remember as one that made me cry my eyes out.

      Delete
  4. This is probably the best bookish tag to ever exist....I have so much love for it, and the GIF's you chose are great - especially the one for TFiOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely an awesome tag and I had heaps of fun writing my post for it! Yep, I couldn't think of anything more appropriate to express how I felt after reading TFiOS - it was such an emotional and heart-wrenching read.

      Delete
  5. Lol! I love the gif you chose for THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I love all of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, it's great how gifs can explain in a few seconds what can't necessarily be said in words (eg. the crushing feels after finishing TFiOS)

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, you totally summed up Fangirl and TFIOS perfectly. LOVe those gifs <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment below - I love reading them!