Waiting on Wednesday: Corruption

Wednesday 15 October 2014


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where the participants tell their readers about an upcoming release they are waiting to read. This week I've picked Corruption by Jessica Shirvington.


19035609
How do you live with yourself when you’ve deceived the one you love? How do you move on when the person you’ve been fighting to save betrays you? Two years ago, Maggie Stevens began the hunt. Four weeks ago, Maggie’s world fell apart, when she finally found what she’d been looking for. And when Quentin, who had blindly trusted her, unravelled her web of lies. 

Now, Maggie lives in the dark. But she’s not about to stay there. Not when she still has to bring M-Corp down. Not when there is still a chance she could win him back. In the exhilarating conclusion to Disruption, Maggie must do whatever it takes to show the world the truth. 
And the price for her quest?
Everything.

The first book in the duology, Corruption, was AMAZING and I can't wait to read this sequel after such a huge cliffhanger. I'll be lucky enough to pick up a copy of this one at the HarperCollins #BTCYA event tomorrow! 

Releasing 20th November 2014

10 comments :

  1. omg yes I'm so excited for this book! I only read Disruption quite recently (because HC was doing that readalong), although I'd had it on my TBR for ages. So lucky you're going to be able to get a copy early! It's times like these when I wish I lived in Sydney...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is definitely an air of hype surrounding the release of this book after the awesome first one!

      Delete
  2. I'm absolutely desperate for Corruption too Eugenia, you're so incredibly lucky up there to be able to grab an early release copy. Book one was incredible, I absolutely adored it. Can't wait to see what you think of this one. I'll try not to drool when I see everyone with their copies from the HC event. Try being the key word there, succeeding is another all together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol but rest assured - at least the wait isn't too long! Glad to hear you're a fan of the series too :)

      Delete
  3. I waaaaant. Although technically I can't say that until I'm finished Disruption. But gosh am I already hooked. XD I'm listening to the audio and Maggie is so badass. Seriously. I thin I'm 50% through? I need to get back to listening....but I'm kind of dreading the Revel Of Quentin Realising She Is Lying To Him. :| I ship them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh the audio interesting would be an interesting way to 'read' it - and I'm sure that in the end at the very least you'll have a 'wait what?!' or just plain 'wow' moment!

      Delete
  4. I have a copy of the first book, but I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet because of exams. But I'm still really looking forward to it! And, gosh, the covers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are - so shiny and strokable too. Hope you enjoy Disruption when you read it, and best wishes for the rest of your exams Kara! :)

      Delete
  5. I CANNOT WAIT TIL TOMORROW :D :D :D I'M SO EXCITED. I loved Disruption, and Corruption looks just as awesome - plus the shiny cover doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! IT WILL BE AMAZING. (and yes, the cover factor may be *one*of the reasons why I love this series so much)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment below - I love reading them!