Genie's Weekly News (50)

Sunday 24 July 2016


First of all, I can't believe that this time next week Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be released! I know all of us booksellers are excited, and it seems that the hype will only get bigger as the release date looms closer...here's to hoping it lives up.

*Reading Right Now*

Caramel Hearts

A book filled with delicious recipes alongside a heartfelt story which tackles some real issues - I'm liking this one!

*Previous Posts*

*Recommendation of the Week*

28794967

I finally read another Ginger Scott novel that's been on my TBR for a few months! Up next I'm hoping to get to The Hard Count. 

17317855

Aussie author Liane Moriarty definitely impressed me with this book - something I wouldn't normally pick up but I am so glad I did! It's not a quintessential chick-lit but a story much deeper, and very well crafted. No wonder why her novels are so popular (I think I've just become a fan).


*From The Interwebs*

*Haul*

21965123
Thank you to Tara Eglington for the copy!

Tara Eglington is a fantastic #LoveOzYA author who knows how to write cute, heartwarming contemporaries that will make you swoon. I'm definitely looking forward to this one coming in November!

*#BooksfortradeAU Reminder*

I've posted about this on the Aussie YA Bloggers and Readers Group via Facebook and Goodreads, but in case you missed it - #booksfortradeAU is officially back on in 2016! Thanks to everyone who participated this year, it'll be great to see even more getting involved this time around :)

If you'll be participating, feel free to use this blog Button:

Basically, twitter will still be used, but we'll also be incorporating discussions on the goodreads group. Full information in my original post can be found here.


How has your week been?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below - I love reading them!