New Blog Design Reveal!

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Before I go, here's a last screenshot of the blog before:


With exams for the year over, it's been time to re-focus my time on Genie in a Book. I started this blog back in 2014, and it's still hard for me to believe just how far it has come. Part of that transformation is changing the blog design to reflect how I have evolved as a person and a reader. I've created a fresh new look, featuring the colours I love, and anyone who knows me won't be surprised by the florals I've featured too.



Yes, it is hard to say goodbye to what this blog has looked like since it first began, but I hope you all like this new one :)

Thank you so much to all my followers and readers for your support over these past couple of years, I look forward to bringing you more content to celebrate the books I love!

What do you think of redesigning a blog - have you changed yours since you started?

12 comments :

  1. I LOVE THIS STYLE. It's so clean, so simple, but pretty too. Good choice Genie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda, I appreciate your support! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new look! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, it was time for a change :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!! The new looks is simply fantastic!

    - Poulami @ Daydreaming Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN!!! It's so gorgeous. Like, so so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment below - I love reading them!